DMCA CLAUSE AND TAKE DOWN NOTICE
Glassboro Historical Society makes every effort to ensure that we have the appropriate rights to digitize and provide access to content. If you have questions or wish to contest the copyright use of a specific work within the Glassboro Memory Mapping Project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Glassboro Historical Society 354 Oakwood Ave, Glassboro, NJ 08028.
In order to process and research the material please include the following items in your message:
1. A description of the material and information reasonably sufficient to allow the Glassboro Historical Society to locate the material; (a URL or item name) claimed to have been infringed;
2. A statement and a description that you believe, in good faith, that the item is not authorized by the copyright owner or agent;
3. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
4. Your contact information including address, telephone number, and, email address;
5. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;