The J. Harvey Rodgers School is located at 301 Georgetown Rd Glassboro. The school is named after J. Harvey Rodgers, who earned his teaching degree from Franklin and Marshall College. He moved from Pennsylvania to Glassboro, where he became the Supervising Principal of the Glassboro School System. The current building was constructed in the 1950's. He passed away in 1955, and the school was dedicated in his name in 1957. The school includes kindergarten to sixth grade.
Help support the project:
The Glassboro Memory Mapping Project is made possible through the kindness of our community volunteers. Please contact us to contribute information or to help with the project.