This item is a postcard of Glassboro State College's Bunce Hall. The college was orginally the Glassboro Normal School and Bunce Hall was the school's first building. The structure originally served as an administration and education building until the expansion of State Teachers College in the 1950's. The main graduation service usually takes place on the steps of Bunce Hall and the Unversity Green.
Additional Images of Bunce Hall:
Administration and Classroom Building
Help support the project:
The Glassboro Memory Mapping Project is made possible through the kindness of our community volunteers. Please contact us to contribute information or to help with the project.