A photo and postcard of the Methodist Protestant Church, which is now called the Trinity Bible Church of Glassboro. The church and cemetery are located at 115 S Main Street in Glassboro at the map coordinate 39.70041426515239, -75.11271561037333.
The church's history dates back to 1829 when a group of glassmakers, carpenters, businessmen, and their families formulated a plan to build the church. The church once featured a magnificent spiral, but unfortunately, in the 1980s the spiral was destroyed during a storm.
For a complete history of the church please visit Trinity Bible Church History.
Help support the project:
The Glassboro Memory Mapping Project is made possible through the kindness of our community volunteers. Please contact us to contribute information or to help with the project.