This is Glassboro's first High School. The structure was built in 1913 and it was located on the corner of High Street and Popular Street at the approximate map coordinates 39.703382, -75.113272. The structure served as the high school from 1913 to 1946 when a new high school was built on Delsea Drive.
In 1946 the building was sold to St. Bridget's Church and used as Glassboro's first parochial school. In 1971 a new St. Bridget's School was constructed and the old school was demolished making way for a playground.
In the mid-2000s the area was cleared for new development.
Please see the following links for more information on Glassboro High School.
Original High School Building:
Help support the project:
The Glassboro Memory Mapping Project is made possible through the kindness of our community volunteers. Please contact us to contribute information or to help with the project.